Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Prodigal Blogger Returns!

OK, so I suck at blogging.  My posts are too long and my frequency too sporadic.

Part of my problem is that brevity has never been my gift.  I prefer to write long essays and books, not blurbs.  That doesn't translate too well to blogging.  I'm also working too hard at being insightful and profound.  I've never really been comfortable posting about the mundane events of my life, because I really can't convince myself that anybody cares.

But I've decided something: I don't care if you care.  This blog is called 'Karen's Take on Life, the Universe, and Everything,' and that's what I'm going to write about.  The 'Home' page at www.QuietPublications.com will occasionally sprout some (hopefully) insightful posts on religion and spirituality, which may also be posted here, but I'm going to start writing whatever strikes me and not worry so much about whether or not there might be an audience for it.

Thank you, those of you who have stuck around waiting for me to post something new.  I realize I'm related to most of you, and you probably only still subscribe because you haven't gotten around to cleaning up your dormant subscriptions yet, but whatever the reason, thanks.

I'm back now, so let's see where this goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment